All Ekol stoves are DEFRA Exempt/Approved for burning wood in any part of the UK including any smoke control area, city or town.
The Ultra-Cleanburning Technology of Ekol Stoves which achieves this also makes for an easy to use stove with a unique flame pattern which is simply mesmerising. Less ash is produced, less cleaning of the stove and chimney is required. The result is a much improved experiance taking the effort out of wood-burning.
This stove is available with optional light-reactive Mirror stove glass. The glass has been developed to hide unsightly fire ash and tar marks when the stove is off and allows the fire to be viewed normally when in use. A very smart feature. Please select from the drop-down menu at the top.
– Exceeds Stringent DEFRA Smoke Testing, with average emissions under one third of the allowed limit for DEFRA Appliance Exemption.
– Solid Cast Iron Construction
– Low Maintenance
– No Delicate Catalytic parts to go wrong
– Ultra Clean-Burning
– Crystal-Clear Glass “Clarity-X” Airwash System
– 12kW Nominal Output. 4-12kW optimal operating range.
– Multifuel Capable
– All Ekol Crystal Stoves are available with optional Mirror-Ceramic Glass
– Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
Heat output: 12 kW
Height: 630 mm
Width: 625 mm
Depth: 430 mm
Approx weight: 135 kg
Flue Size: 6″ (150mm)
Back of stove to centre of top flue: 150mm
Floor to centre of rear flue: 510mm