Vitcas® Heat Resistant Silicone is one component silicone sealant for high temperature applications. This high quality product is a ready to use, one part acid curing silicone sealant. The applied sealant reacts with atmospheric moisture to produce a highly elastic silicone rubber. It is used for bonding, sealing, assembling and acting as a protective coating in many applications listed below in the description.
The silicone sealant forms a durable, flexible joint, unaffected by exposure to sunlight, snow and ozone. This makes it remain resistant for many years
Vitcas® Heat Resistant Silicone is specifically designed and recommended for high temperature applications up to 300°C.
- High temperature resistance
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials
- Easy application
Excellent adhesion to:
- Glass and glazed surfaces
- Impregnated and painted wood
Examples of Applications:
- Open fireplaces
- Chimney filters & heating units
- Wood fired pizza ovens
- Stoves & other kitchen appliances
- Engines, power units, coolers & motor pumps
- Smoke/ventilation ducts