About Us Farmhouse Stoves are HETAS approved retailers, and all our Installers are HETAS and GasSAFE Registered. We can arrange a site survey at your home as well as being able to give you a reasonably accurate estimate for your installation over the phone or by email, organizing your entire installation from start to finish. To make an estimate more accurate; you can send us photos/diagrams/dimensions of the room where you want your stove installed. Also a photograph of the outside of your house will help as we like to see what the roof access is like. The initial meet up and survey includes the following:
After your initial meeting you will receive a quotation detailing any work to be carried out and any parts required for installation. We offer the services listed below as part of your quote to help make your dream a reality:
- Inspection of your chimney stack to establish whether a flexible chimney liner is required
- Measuring the room volume and recommending a stove size based on Kilowatts required to heat the area
- Discussing the customer’s unique requirements on both look and functionality, and what you would like to achieve
- Advice on stove selection to suit the customers chimney stack or free standing stove position chosen
- Checking all building regulations will be met when the stove is installed.
- Fireplaces, Fires & Stoves supplied and installed
- Wood and Multi-fuel stoves
- Chimney flue liners removed and installed
- Chimney pots, cowls, and bird guards installed, capping off chimney pots
- All fireplace building work including fireplace opening enlargement and bricking up, fireplace lining such as brick
- Lintels and hearths to your specifications
- Wall vents, these are needed for all stoves rated over 5 kw
- Soot doors supplied & installed where required
- No flue no problem! We install all prefabricated flue systems for Solid Fuel Stoves.
- We have completed many installations to date and continue to deliver a seamless “All under one roof” service.